Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What happened to the Farmer's Market?

Since my sister left me a comment on a previous post, I thought it was a good excuse to write a new post.

We haven't done the Farmer's Market in several weeks due to inventory levels, weather issues and consignment opportunities.  We'll be skipping this Saturday again, but then we'll be there on the 7th of July.

In the mean time, I've got a few projects to do.

Right now I'm working on a blue blanket for one of the consignment stores that has a few of my pieces.

I'm also going to be working on cell phone holders (I'm going to attempt to make my own pattern based off one that I found.  And I'll make some of these.  So far I've just made one, but it sold the first week I had it on my table, so I'm hoping they'll sell well.  I'm looking forward to getting seasonal towels too, and using different colored cotton, so that I can get those into consignment stores over the winter.  They're fast, easy, cheap, and I can sell them for a pretty good profit!  All great qualities!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! I love how you keep coming up with new ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the World Wide Web. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment! :)