Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Anti-To Do List

On Tuesday, I wrote about trying to establish a new routine.  One of the comments I got asked if I had ever heard of the "Anti To-Do List".

I think this sounds like a great idea. No one likes to be bossed around, though having a to-do list, and getting to cross things off that list can be pretty motivating. What if we flipped that philosophy on it's head though, and started writing down the useful things that we actually get done?

Today my day would look something like this:

-  write Thursday's blog post
-  do some online housekeeping for the CFPN

What does your Anti To-Do List look like today?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the World Wide Web. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment! :)