Friday, November 9, 2012

Faithful Friday

Fridays are a day we can look back and see what God has done in our lives over the previous week.

The verse that came to mind this week was Matthew 10:29,"Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father’s care". If God cares so much for the little sparrows that He notices when they fall to the ground, how much more does He care for humans, who are created in His image!

I feel like I've been on a journey this week. As you probably read, if you keep up with my blog, our car died on Monday. Repairs were done on Tuesday, but to an extent that we can't afford new tires or an alignment yet. On Wednesday I discovered that there was a 30% chance of snow in the forecast for this weekend. I woke up this morning and checked... and there's no sign of snow in our forecast now. Praise God. We know He cares about our safety on the road, and He'll notice if we get into an accident, but for now, I'm choosing to claim the promise from Matthew 10:29 that He sees each sparrow that falls, and that He knows exactly what we're going through each day.

What has God taught you this week? If you've written a blog post about it, please link up below. If you'd just like to comment with what God has been teaching you, you can do that too!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the World Wide Web. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment! :)