Monday, November 19, 2012

MTHFR Monday Round-Up!


Over the past several weeks I have blogged on Mondays about something I have been learning a lot about over the last year or so.  MTHFR will continue to be a big part of what I write about here as we continue to learn about it, how it affects our bodies, and what it means for us as we relate to each other.

Here is a summary of all the posts I wrote on MTHFR over the last several weeks:

What IS MTHFR anyway?

Why Should I Get Tested?

What are Some Symptoms of MTHFR Deficiency?

What Can Be Done?

If you have any questions about MTHFR, please ask!  I'd be happy to help you find the answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the World Wide Web. Please let me know you were here by leaving me a comment! :)